TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Jamsheed K. Choksy (Director of the Central and Eurasian Studies at Indiana University, Bloomington)
2. When a Sleeping Giant Wakes - China's Expanding Ties in the Middle East. Tugrul Keskin (Maltepe University) and Christian Braun (Durham University)
3. Adhering to the Ways of Our Western Brothers: Tracing Saudi influences on the Development of Hui Salafism in China. Mohammed Alsudairi, Hong Kong University
4. Chinese Soft Power and Green Energy Investment in the Greater Middle East.
5. China and the International Non-Proliferation Regime: The Case of Iran.
Mohiaddin Messbahi (Florida International University) and Mohamad Homayounvash (Louisiana State University)
6. Explaining Beijing's shift from active to passive engagement in relation to the Arab-Israeli conflict.
Guy Burton (University of Nottingham)
7. Turkish-Chinese Bilateral and Multilateral Security Cooperation.
8. China in Turkish Academic Literature: An Overview.
Seriye Sezen (Institute for Turkey and the Middle East)
9. The Gulf Looks East: Sino-Arab Relations in an Age of Instability.
Geoffrey Gresh (National Defense University)
Seek Knowledge Even If Takes You to China (Via Washington): Saudi Arabia and China in the Twenty-First Century. Sean Foley (Middle Tennessee State University)
11. The Developing Relations between Turkey and China during Since 2005, Baris Doster (Marmara University)